Registered Dietitians are recognized experts in translating scientific, medical and nutrition information into practical and personalized eating plans for clients and their families.
Our Dietitians, Jean LaMantia RD and Mary Bamford RD, are both Regulated Health Professionals and members for the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
INDIVIDUAL COUNSELLING SERVICES
OUR REGISTERED DIETITIANS CAN HELP YOU:
• Bring more energy and vitality to your life
• Look and feel good in clothes
• Get the nutrients you need for optimal health
• Find foods that match your environmental impact preferences
• Lose weight and keep it off
• Gain weight and keep it on
• Strengthen heart health (lower blood pressure, improve cholesterol)
• Improve blood sugar levels
• Reduce cancer risk
• Manage digestive discomforts, food intolerances and food allergies
• Optimize athletic performance
• Weigh the benefits and risks of nutrient supplements
CHECK YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE: You may be covered for Registered Dietitian services through a Health Spending Account, Flex Account or Employee Assistance Program. Services of a Registered Dietitian are tax deductible.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET US FIRST?
Call or email the clinic to book a free 15 minute consult to meet our Dietitians and discuss out how we can help you reach your nutrition goals.